Sunday, April 17, 2011

HAWMC Prompt 17: Mindful Moment

I'm participating in WEGO Health's Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge (HAWMC) in April.

Today's challenge is to describe something sensory with as much imagery as I can. Mindfulness is "an attentive awareness of the reality of things (especially of the present moment)."

Van Gogh's Starry Night
The soft breeze brushes across my face, as I lounge in an open field below the blanket of stars in the night sky. Looking up at the heavens, surrounded only by the beauty of nature, allows me to spend precious time alone with my Lord. And, for those moments, I feel peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Nothing on this blog is intended as medical or legal advice.

What I write on this site is my own, and if it is someone else's, I take special care to attribute it to the original author. So, please don't use any of my material without proper attribution or permission. Thanks.